Our training services help organizations teaching employees about
strategy, culture, leadership, management and professional job skills.
We provide a comprehensive group of services that allow clients to
integrate their employee development initiatives with other
organizational change and human resource endeavors. Our services
- Human resource development strategy
- Developmental needs analysis
- Curriculum development
- Content and materials publication
- Communication skills training
- Conflict resolution training
- Leadership development training
- Diversity and cross-cultural training
- Downsizing with dignity for managers
- Effective Meetings
- Performance Management
- Presentation skills
- Priority and Time Management
- Project Management
- Team skills
- Train-the-Trainer skills
- Workplace harassment and discrimination prevention
training programs provide knowledge and skill development in all areas
of human resource development. Each client training engagement is
structured to help participants develop into leaders and change agents
within their organizations upon successful completion. We also offer
pre-packaged modular courseware which enables participants to build
upon current competency models and leadership concepts.
The true measure of success for any human resource development program
and initiative is measured change in organizational attitudes and
employee work behavior. With this in mind, we understand that adults
learn differently, and that true behavior change occurs over time.
Adults who are motivated to learn do so primarily because they have a
use for the knowledge or skill being sought. Learning is a means to an
end, not an end in itself. For these reasons, we focus on several
principles which guide each human resource development engagement.
- Build upon existing participant knowledge
- Design programs to reach different value sets
- Balance organizational and participant needs
- Utilize real-world or work-specific illustrations
- Invite active participation
Want to Know More?
If you would like more information on how these services can hep you and your organization, please contact us.